Check out these ten slow cookers for a large family, and see if we can save you some time and effort when cooking for a large brood.
Having to cook for lots of people can take quite a lot of time and effort, but if you are sensible and use the resources that are available you can half the time and the effort.
Now that the weather is getting colder its time to start thinking about soups and winter stews, and for these you fill find the easiest and simplest way to do that is to use a Slow Cooker, but having a larger than average family, means you will need a larger than average Slow Cooker, and if that is whats on your shopping list, then look no further as I give you my top Large Slow Cooker Suggestions.
- Morphy Richards Sear and Stew slow cooker allows to create an extensive selection of meals with the added benefit of being able to sear the meat in the same pan. Searing meat in the cooking pan means that the juices from the meat combine with the rest of the ingredients creating richer fuller flavours in your dishes. The lightweight, non-stick coated aluminium pot is durable and dishwasher safe so cleaning up afterwards is easy. Transparent, toughened glass lid for monitoring cooking. The instruction booklet contains over 25 recipes from soups and rational old favourites, to curries and desserts.
- With the Andrew James 6.5 Litre Premium Slow Cooker you can make 16 to 20 average sized serving delicious, home-cooked meals for your friends and family. The smaller capacity of this Slow Cooker pot makes it ideal for individuals or couples who want to enjoy delicious slow cooker meals without having to cook large batches of food each mealtime.
- The perfect solution for the busy cook, the 6.5 litre Slow Cooker allows you to prepare and cook meals in advance. The generously sized 6.5 litre Swan Slow Cooker not only takes the hassle out of cooking, but the capacity allows you to cook meals on a large scale. Two heat settings allow you to create delicious, slow cooked meals, packed with flavour.
- Cook delicious dishes with ease with this slow cooker from Cooks Professional. There’s no need to spend hours slaving away over a hot stove as this slow cooker will do all the hard work for you. It’s simple to use and you can choose from either a 3.5 or 6.5-litre version, perfect for large families, parties and for cooking meals in advance.
- Aicok slow cooker is perfect for family meals and very easy to use. Simply put your ingredients in in the morning, let it cook during the day and when you get home you will find delicious food! Ceramic pot suitable for dishwasher and microwave.
- The Crock-Pot Slow Cooker, in black, has a family sized 6.5 litre capacity, 3 settings including keep warm and toughened glass lid. •300 watts. •Capacity 6.5 litres. •Ceramic bowl. •3 heat settings. •Keep warm function. •Toughened glass lid. •Non-stick. •Includes ladle, slotted spoon and turner. •Cord storage.
- Make healthy eating simple with this goodmans slow cooker; ideal for stews, curries, casseroles and hot pots. Can be left safely cooking while you go about your day, so you can enjoy freshly cooked meals without being tied to the kitchen. Simply add the ingredients to the crock pot and the slow cooker will gradually cook your meal over the course of several hours, meaning a home cooked meal is waiting for you when you’re ready.
- The Slow cooker is a generously-sized unit with a 6.5l capacity, 3 heat settings (Low, High & Keep Warm) and also comes with a set of 3 cooking utensils (Ladle, Slotted Spoon and Turner). The slow cooker also benefits from having a removable stoneware cooking pot, ideal for serving from the table, the stoneware and glass lid are also both dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Recipes are included. The whole unit comes with a 2 year limited warranty.
- Cook up delicious one-pot dishes, enhance the flavour of your food and better retain nutrients with the VonShef 6.5L Red Slow Cooker.
- Or if like me you have children that always want separate meals why not grab this one with three smaller slow cookers, maybe a meat, veggie and dessert option!
Which is your favourite, do you prefer to cook one large batch and freeze or just cook as you need ?