Yesterday Viggo asked me how long until Halloween, I guess that’s the next celebration after going back to school and as its usually around the time they have half term from school, it’s understandable he’s working out when he will have his first break from ‘big school’!
With less than nine weeks until the children are full of trick or treating sugar and various houses will be decorated like a haunted mansion, not to mention the shops will soon be filled with all sorts of ghosts and vampires to give you a fright, or maybe a cute cuddly toddler dressed as a spider!
One of the children’s favourite activities to do is carving pumpkins, and with each year that passes another of our children become old enough to take part in the activity, they love to all sit at the table and decide what kind of design they will create (or get dad to create if they are too small to handle sharp tools!), I always think its a shame that we only seem to buy pumpkins to hollow out and cut up, so today I am providing you with 17 delicious breakfast recipes that contain pumpkin, so when you go to the supermarket to choose your carving pumpkins, maybe grab a couple more and make some delicious breakfasts too.
- Pumpkin Breakfast Cheesecake – Little Dairy on the Prairie
- Pumpkin Oat Breakfast Cookies – Cooking on the Front Burner
- Pumpkin Cheesecake French Toast Bake – A Kitchen Addiction
- Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal – Julie’s Eats and Treats
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pastries – Little Dairy on the Prairie
- Copycat IHOP Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe – Cincy Shopper
- Gooey Apple Pumpkin Rolls – Kitchen Meets Girl
- Pumpkin French Toast – Cincy Shopper
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins – Cook Eat Paleo
- Pumpkin Breakfast Quinoa with Maple Whipped Ricotta – Julie’s Eats and Treats
- Pumpkin Spice Pancake Bites – Baking Beauty
- Pumpkin Waffles with Apple Cider Syrup – Kitchen Meets Girl
- Gluten-Free Baked Pumpkin Donuts – Mama Knows Gluten Free
- Pecan Pumpkin Pie French Toast Casserole – My Organized Chaos
- Pumpkin Pudding Rolls – Tastes of Lizzy T
- Pumpkin Muffins – Small Town Woman
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Bake – Tastes of Lizzy T
If you are a little short of time in the morning to prepare these breakfasts, don’t forget to check out breakfasts in less than 20 minutes.
If you have any great pumpkin recipes, link them below and I can include them too.